GIPSY HAZE · Eva Seeds · cannabis seeds · Fem
Gipsy Haze · Eva Seeds
Eva Seeds' Gipsy Haze feminized marijuana seeds come from the cross between (Jack Herer x Black Domina) x Space Bomb. The result is a fast-growing well-proportioned plant that provides great yields of very resinous buds with an intense citrus, incense and fruity aroma. It has a lime, mango and incense flavour. Ideal for Haze genetic lovers. Only 8 to 9 weeks flowering.
- SATIVA: 80% INDICA: 20%
- THC: Very high (18-22%) CBD: Low
- YIELD: High
- FLOWERING IN INDOOR CROPS: 60-65 days
2nd Prize - Oil Hunters Brutal Cup 2015 – Mechanic Extracts category
1st Prize - Copa Cannaval 2015 – Resin category
- Jack Herer x Black Domina x Space Bomb
- SHAPE: Big central bud with long side branches full of very compact and resinous buds. Very vigorous, well-proportioned and robust.
- EFFECT: Very powerful, energetic and funny. It is also used as medical marijuana to relieve some pains and lift the mood.
- SMELL: Very intense mixture of lime, mango and incense tones.
- FLAVOUR: Fresh and intense, mixture of incense, sweet and citrus tones.
- GROWING MEDIA
- GROUND SOIL COCO HYDRO
- NUTRITIONAL NEEDS: Medium, both during growth and flowering.
- INDOOR GROWING:
- INDOOR LIGHT: Sodium
- RECOMMENDED HEIGHT WHEN TIME CYCLE CHANGE: 35-45 cm
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: 75 cm to 110 cm
- WEIGHT/YIELD (9 per meter): 500-600 g/m2 (Depending on medium and container size)
- OUTDOOR GROWING:
- OUTDOOR SOWING:
- North hemisphere: March-June / South hemisphere: September- December
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: from 1.8 to 3 meters depending on the sowing time.
- OUTDOOR HARVEST:
- North hemisphere: 5-15 October / South hemisphere: 5-15 April
- WEIGHT/YIELD (in soil): Between 500 grams and 1 kilo per plant
- MINIMUM HEIGHT TO PASS ON TO FLOWERING: 25 cm. We recommend 9 to 12 per meter.